October 4(mon.), 2021 15:30-18:30(JST)LIVE streaming
Organizer:Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry(METI)
New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization(NEDO)
Third International Conference on Carbon Recycling, we will disseminate the progress of Japan's efforts on Carbon Recycling, which is a key technology for realizing carbon neutrality in the world, and gather the wisdom of industry, academia, and government from all over the world so that we will have lively discussions to share the latest knowledge and implement it in society. Through this, we aim to further strengthen international cooperation and accelerate technological development for future social implementation.
- [Oct. 8, 2021.]
- Registration for the archive has been started.
- [Oct. 4, 2021.]
- The Conference has finished. we appreciate your watching the conference live stream.
- [Sep. 22, 2021.]
- "Speakers" has been updated.
- [Sep. 8, 2021.]
- "Program" has been updated.
- [Aug. 31, 2021.]
- Registration has been started.
- [Aug. 26, 2021.]
- International Conference on Carbon Recycling 2021 official website has been opened.